Get your golf season started in Kohler, Wis., home of former PGA Championships, US Women’s Opens and the future home of the 2020 Ryder Cup. Destination Kohler, the booking company for the Kohler properties in northern Wisconsin, is offering a pair of packages throughout the season.
The Dye-Abolical package offers four rounds of golf with three nights’ accommodations at either The Inn at Woodlake or The American Club, while the Golf Kohler package offers three rounds and two nights’ accommodations. You’ll play the Straits Course at Whistling Straits and the Blackwolf Run home of the US Women’s Open two times over. A round at the Irish course at Whistling Straits is a part of each package, too, as well these benefits:
- Golf car fees at Blackwolf Run
- Forecaddie fees on River and Meadow Valleys courses
- Caddie fees on the Straits and Irish courses
- 1/2 hour golf lesson at Blackwolf Run, Whistling Straits or the Kohler Swing Studio with a Kohler Golf Academy instructor
- Complimentary replay green fees at the Irish course and Meadow Valleys, based on same-day availability on Meadow Valleys course and Irish course (with separate replay rates available with advance scheduling)
- Special pouch with several Blackwolf Run and Whistling Straits logoed items
- Unlimited use of practice facilities
- Daily bag storage, cleaning, locker and shoe service.
- Complimentary use of the aboutGolf Simulators at the Kohler Swing Studio & Golf Shop
- 20% discount at Kohler Waters Spa