Have you ever wanted to stay in a castle? Well, here’s your chance to do with some a great deal.
Kilkea Castle opened in the 12th century, and the and estate has undergone a 6-year, $35 million renovation and restoration.
Located in County Kildare, just 45 minutes from Dublin, the castle’s par-70 golf course features two lakes and the River Geese as a natural hazard flowing throughout. There is a host of other castle activities to enjoy, such as archery, falconry, horseback riding, fishing, skeet shooting and more.
In celebration of the British Open going to Royal Portrush, Kilkea Castle is offering a special 3-night package for golf enthusiasts, from July 15-18, 2019 and July 22-25, 2019. The all-inclusive package starts at €1,470 per person, based on double occupancy.
The Kilkea Castle 3-night golf package includes:
- 3-night room accommodations in Castle and Carriage Rooms
- Daily breakfast in the Castle’s 1180 Restaurant
- 3-course dinner in Hermione Restaurant
- 3-course dinner in Jay’s Bistro
- 3-course dinner in Restaurant 1180
- Afternoon high tea in Castle on a day of your choice
- 2 rounds of golf at the Castle
- Round of golf at Mount Wolsely Golf Course and transport
- Falconry experience on site
- Archery experience on site
- Shopping & sightseeing trip to Newbridge with driver (8 hours)
- Shopping in Kildare Village with Private Driver with driver (8 hours)
- Picnic on grounds
- Whiskey and chocolate tasting in the Castle
- Fishing with all equipment on grounds
The package covers your transfers to and from the airport, and there’s an available helicopter transport to and from Portrush for Open week for an additional fee.